This successful home textiles business is looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join their head office team.
As Junior Merchandiser you will assist the merchandising team in managing and maintaining the critical path, liaising with suppliers and factories, managing intake and ensuring shipping dates are adhered to. You will also assist with range planning and stock and sales forecasting.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Some merchandising knowledge within retail or with a successful supplier
- Exposure to critical path management
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in either business or a numerical focused related subject
- Enthusiastic and motivated. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly numerate and analytical with sound EXCEL skills
You must show willingness to learn and have a passion for numbers and analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and established business who in return will look to develop you further into your chosen merchandising career.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.