Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Key Account Executive to join their high-performing team based in the UAE. Main role is to plan and execute various activities per company's strategy to secure products' availability and visibility on the market place.
As a Key Account Executive, your responsibilities include:
- Plan/Execute the brand activations for the customer;
- Negotiate and finalize Business Development Agreement with customer;
- To Achieve monthly sales and collection targets;
- Implement annual Business Development Agreements;
- Implement activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives;
- Analyses sales estimates, develops annual forecasts, and recommends goals to the sales management;
- Arab National BASED IN UAE;
- UAE Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL;
- Bachelor's degree holder;
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in sales;
- Strong knowledge of goods distribution strategies, and methodologies;
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitor's activities knowledge in the FMCG industry;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and presentation skills;
- Fluency in both Arabic and English;
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organization. If you think you are passionate and driven enough for this role, please send us your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.