Key Account Executive
|Job Title||Key Account Executive|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||11 days ago|
Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Key Account Executive to join their high-performing team based in the UAE. Main role is to plan and execute various activities per company's strategy to secure products' availability and visibility on the market place.
As a Key Account Executive, your responsibilities include:
- Plan/Execute the brand activations for the customer;
- Negotiate and finalize Business Development Agreement with customer;
- To Achieve monthly sales and collection targets;
- Implement annual Business Development Agreements;
- Implement activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives;
- Analyses sales estimates, develops annual forecasts, and recommends goals to the sales management;
- Arab National BASED IN UAE;
- UAE Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL;
- Bachelor's degree holder;
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in sales;
- Strong knowledge of goods distribution strategies, and methodologies;
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitor's activities knowledge in the FMCG industry;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and presentation skills;
- Fluency in both Arabic and English;
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organization. If you think you are passionate and driven enough for this role, please send us your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo has become the definitive annual expo for retail design, marketing, branding, visual merchandising and fit-out decision-makers looking to keep up to date with the latest innovations, new approaches to customer engagement, customer experiences and new thinki...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...