A large and well established alcohol business in the UAE is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join their growing and dynamic team in Dubai.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be:
- Leading the development and growth of the market share of the business in the region
- Developing new business strategies to ensure that the company is up to date with the changing business trends within the region
- Implementing activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives
- Forecasting the product demand and sales of the company
- Developing strong working relationships with both the internal and external contacts
To qualify for the Key Account Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- At least 2-4 years of sales experience within a similar FMCG/alchol manufacturing business
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaking skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. If you think that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.