Title Key Account Manager Ref. 99557
Industry Retail, Sporting Goods / Fitness / Gym Equipment
Location Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
One of the biggest sporting groups in the world are looking for a Key Account Manager who will be based out of the head office in Saudi Arabia.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
The position will see you responsible for:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Am I qualified to be a key account manager?
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Passionate for Health & Fitness
- B2B sales background in Fitness/ Gym Equipment
- Willing to learn and try different approaches
- Highly motivated
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
The group offer a competitive salary, benefits package and a fun and friendly working environment, where development is encouraged. Why hesitate? Send us your CV to see what opportunities await you!
At Quest Search and Selection we work in partnership with our clients, providing strategic advice and specialist knowledge as well as operational recruitment services.
Our aim is to build long-lasting and effective relationships in order to develop a detailed understanding of each client's business, culture and recruitment requirements. Our very high repeat business rate is a testament to our commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.