Our client is a first-class consumer good business known for being a major player within its industry. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their specialized team in KSA.
- Achieving the monthly and annual sales targets as per the company target policy.
- Leading the development and growth of the market share of the business in the region
- Developing new business strategies to ensure that the company is up to date with the changing business trends within the region
- Implementing activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives
- Forecasting the product demand and sales of the company
- Developing strong working relationships with both the internal and external contacts
- Leading contract negotiation with key account customers putting a full proposal for execution.
- Develops and manages regional budgets and forecasts to ensure that the sales goals and objectives are achieved.
- Setting KPIs for performance Appraisal
- Align team's effort with company's projects
- Analyses sales estimates, develops annual forecasts, and recommends goals to senior sales management.
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing, or similar field will be an advantage.
- 7-10 years of experience in FMCG
- At least 3 years managing Panda business with one of the top companies in KSA.
- Strong knowledge of food distribution strategies, methodologies and Saudi market background.
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitors' activities knowledge within the FMCG industry
- Have thorough knowledge about sales & marketing strategies.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. If you think that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.