The Key Account Manager must deliver sustainable volume and GP growth by adding value to the customer and consumer by executing a strategic portfolio and category approach that will deliver positive commercial gain to both parties.
This role encompasses responsibilities including finance, service, consultancy, activations and relationship management.
- Consistently track and optimise return on investment (ROI) on customer spend
- Lead the development and effective delivery of strategic customer business plans
- Monitor and evaluate plan implementation and performance versus goals.
- Execute accurate monthly forecast
- Manage selling costs
- Provide accurate reports on monthly accruals
- Track territory volume and gross profit (GP)
- Develop, present and negotiate annual contract
- Identify and establish customer/consumer needs
- Maintain and execute the annual contract
- Integrate customer needs into a persuasive commercial proposal that creates value for the customer and company
- Deliver all proposals successfully
- Build rapport with key decision makers
- Understand the value cost versus return of relevant variables, within the context of structured terms and utilise them to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Actively plan solutions to create profitable change for both company and the customer
- Proactively manage customer investment and deliver agreed returns
- Ensure consistency in point of sale (POS) materials and Perfect execution in all outlets
- Manage technical queries, POS requirements and identify when staff training is required
- Monitor contract compliance of your accounts
- Identify the correct outlet to execute the relevant brand promotions and highlight customer and consumer benefits
- Consistently monitors and evaluates activities on effectiveness and ROI
- Ensure perfect execution at all times
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.