A well-established alcoholic beverage company based in Dubai is looking to add an experienced Key Account Manager to their team:
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Sales and Marketing of a range of premium global beverages in the Middle East,
- Report to the head of Sales and have direct supervision of the On Trade Sales Team of 6 employees,
- Profit and loss,
- Optimising the ROI,
- Developing, presenting and negotiating annual contracts with the use of the 'six steps to a call' approach.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years' experience in FMCG or hospitality,
- Strong command of the English language,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Previous experience in territory and staff management is essential,
- All POS and merchandising of the key brands, delivering perfect execution at all times,
- You will have a strong knowledge of route to market profitability, evaluating ROI of customers' investments, managing budgets and management of product customer mix to maximise GP net and EBIT.
As you will be meeting customers out in the field a UAE driving license is essential for this role.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.