Key Account Manager - FMCG
|Job Title||Key Account Manager - FMCG|
|Salary||£36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
A well-established alcoholic beverage company is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their growing and dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE.
As the Key Account Manager, you will:
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions;
- Build strong and ongoing business customer relationships across all accounts at all levels;
- Implement effective global sales strategy;
- Attendance of meetings with the key accounts and presentation of current offers;
- Align team's effort with company's projects;
- Setting KPIs for performance appraisal;
- Bachelor's degree holder of any business course with Sales and Marketing;
- At least 6 years of sales experience preferably within the FMCG - Liquor Industry;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills;
- Have thorough knowledge about sales and marketing strategies;
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills;
- Strong experience and effective structured selling & account management skills
If you think you are qualified for the job, please send your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...