Our Client is the largest importer and distributor of the wold's most recognised alochol brands in the Middle East and is currently looking for a Key Account Manager-Wine Category to join their growing and dynamic team in the UAE.
With a specific focus across the Wine category our Client offers a portfolio of over 1000 wines and is looking for an individual with expert knolwedge and sales ability to drive commercial growth throughout the region. With an exciting and dynamic internal culture this is an opportunity suitable for an ambitious individual who is willing to push boundaries and develop outside of their comfort zone.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be:
- Leading the development and growth of the market share of the business in the region
- Developing new business strategies to ensure that the company is up to date with the changing business trends within the region
- Implementing activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands objectives
- Forecasting the product demand and sales of the company
- Developing strong working relationships with both the internal and external contacts
To qualify for the Key Account Manager position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- At least 3-4 years of sales experience within the alcohol/beverage industry (Wine experience highly preferred)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent English speaking skills
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you both variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. If you think that you have the expertise to suit this role and can realistically relocate to Dubai, UAE then please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.