Lead Pricing Business Partner- West Midlands
My client, a hugely successful multi-brand retail and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Lead Pricing Business Partner for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide high quality and dynamic pricing performance improvement through cross-functional reporting
- Fully understand the aims of the pricing department and deliver clear and strategic guidelines formulated through accurate interpretation of generated pricing data
- Act as interpreter of price analytics for the Buying, Merchandising and Procurement teams
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and explain monthly pricing performance reports
- Forge key relationships with relevant business stakeholders
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
The salary bracket for the above position is £55-£60k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.