This is a market leading retailer is in the midst of a transformation project. In this role you will be providing efficient and effective support to the trading business & be part of a small team working to implement & identify agreed changes.
This is a newly created role which will suit someone on a day-rate for an on-going contract depending on the needs of the business.
The responsibilities of this role include-
- Leading the process design work stream within the transformation programme team
- Working with stakeholders to prioritise and plan work
- Knowledge and understanding of the Retail or FMCG knowledge
- An in depth knowledge of process design & implementation
- Experience in developing retail process architecture would be an advantage
- A good understanding of continuous improvement lean techniques
- previous experience of working on complex change programmes within a central support function (ideally)
- Previous experience of leading complex process design that span multiple areas of the business
- An accreditation in Business Analysis, Process Design or Lean techniques
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance of an evolving blue-chip retailer. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98925 .We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.