We are looking for a knowledgeable Legal Advisor with prolific professional experience to join a well-established Retail Business in the UAE. Your main role is to provide legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation, and drafting process.
As the Legal Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Provide advice to the CEO across the range of the organization legal interest, risks and obligations;
- Contribute a legality assurance perspective to the organization strategic and governance processes, particularly the executive decision-making process;
- Assist in the development of strategies, policies, and process across the legal function;
- Advise top management executives on all applicable legislative/regulatory issues, and recommend improvements and alternatives;
- Prepare a corporate legal plan and annual business plan and monitor the progress against these plan;
- Proactively highlight and advise on commercial risks and benefits of contracts ensuring best practice legal standards
- Must have a Law Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience either from a reputable legal firm or a corporate lawyer;
- Thorough knowledge and know how on regional legislation procedures;
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Efficient strategic planning and implementation skills;
- Proficiency in English and Arabic;
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further develop your skills and talents and be part of the company's continuous success. If you meet the above requirements, then please submit to us your updated CV!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.