My client, a multi-product retailer, is seeking a Logistics System Analyst to support the Supply Chain Co-ordinators and provide in depth knowledge of the Warehouse Management system.
This key role requires liaison and interaction across the wider business so good interpersonal skills are essential. You will be tasked with developing new and existing solutions as well as resolving issues and improving process.
Reporting into the Operations manager you will:
- Fully test any solutions before applying to the production
- Manage any projects within the WMS system on a day to day basis
- Provide support for warehouse applications
- Define and document clearly detailed warehouse system requirements
To be successful in this role it is important you:
- Have excellent process knowledge of WMS
- Can explain technical solutions to client groups
- Are familiar with the logistics industry
- Understand client side technologies and software testing
- Have knowledge and experience of SQL, PLSQL, MS Office, Oracle database concepts and modelling
In return you will be offered a generous salary of up to £32k and the chance to work with one of the biggest names in the industry
If you have the required experience and believe you are ready for the challenge please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference Q99526
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.