A leading restaurant brand known for its service, food and hospitality is looking to grow its team of Loss Prevention Officers.
Desk-based and located in Slough, the role will focus on analysing large amounts of data from the restaurants to identify discrepancies and initiate and assist with investigative measures.
As Loss Prevention Officer your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of till data
- Identification of suspicious activity
- Compilation of reports for each individual case
- Evidence-based Supporting of the HR and Operations teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention, preferably from a restaurant/hospitality company
- An eye for detail and a forensic mentality
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Although restaurant experience is preferred, my client would also consider people from a similar LP background, possibly from an ecommerce or retail company.
The salary for this position is £25k with superb prospects for progression and a culture that inspires and motivates its people.
If the above detail matches your experience, please apply using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.