Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary Range: AED 14,000 - 17,000 PM
My client is a well-established FMCG company who is based within the UAE who is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a maintenance manager position to handle their maintenance team.
- Head of the Maintenance Team and responsible to maintaining, repairing or replacing machinery, equipment and systems
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance program
- prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving the plant
- The opportunity to work within a well-established, yet rapidly growing company in the Middle East
- Grow your career as a maintenance manager and expand experience within a well-known FMCG company
What do I need to apply?
- Degree/Diploma from a technical School
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a process manufacturing facility
- Experience in operating, maintaining and repairing ammonia refrigeration plants
- Good knowledge and experience with food manufacturing
- Preferably experience with frozen food although poultry is acceptable
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow your career with this ever growing organisation, why hesitate to apply? This could be the beginning of a bright start!
At Quest Search and Selection we work in partnership with our clients, providing strategic advice and specialist knowledge as well as operational recruitment services.
Our aim is to build long-lasting and effective relationships in order to develop a detailed understanding of each client's business, culture and recruitment requirements. Our very high repeat business rate is a testament to our commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.