Our client is looking for an experienced Mall Development & Design Manager to join their dynamic team based in UAE.
As the Mall Development & Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing process to monitor the design products for quality assurance and to maintain design objectives and requirements.
- Conducting reviews to evaluate and measure performance early in the project against agreed on milestones and deliverables.
- Managing engineering issues and expedite the resolution of design issues and changes.
- Conducting design meetings with the designers and contractors to address technical issues.
- Managing the preparation of the risk management workshops and recovery plans, along with any required value engineering efforts.
- Ensuring design, technical, quality and leasing specifications of projects are achieved through to completion and handover.
- Providing regular feedback with regard to project status and costs to relevant executives.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 13 - 15 years' experience with minimum 4 years in managerial position on Shopping Mall design projects
- GCC Region experience is a must
- Architectural degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Must have both architectural and Interior Design background in Shopping malls
- Demonstrated knowledge of design, production, construction techniques, procedures, codes, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in managing a large complex project from design through construction document production and construction administration with a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.