A rapidly expanding food trading business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely involved in their fast-paced operations as Management Accountant.
- Responsible in tracking, monitoring, and controlling financials (Balance Sheet, Cashflow, P&L)
- Preparing and ensuring credibility of all Financial Statements
- Analysing company's financial performance, identifying inadequate procedures and making long-term forecasts, recommendations, and improvements
- Planning, presenting, and implementing financial strategic, investment, and long-term business plans
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring that all corporate legal requirements are met in all jurisdictions
- Strict implementation of Financial Policies and Procedure
- Preparation of cost and audit reports and implementation of audit's procedure and control system
- Build vital relationship with banks and institutions
- Candidate must have CIMA/CMA Qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years PQE (ideally with an FMCG background)
- Preferably western-educated.
- Good MS Office Skills especially MS Excel.
- Full driving licence
- Must be proactive, self-starter, independent, expert, and confident on the work being done with a strong sense of professionalism.
An exciting package awaits the successful candidate - depending on the candidate's background experience. Additionally, a chance to expand your personal and professional skills and experience is here! If you think you meet all the requirements stated above, click the apply button now!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.