Our client is a Global Retail Service provider who are recruiting for a newly created Marketing Campaigns Manager due to their continued growth. In this role, you will be responsible for the profitable planning, creation, deployment, reporting and management of all Campaigns. This encompasses crew, customer, direct, co-brands campaigns through all communication mediums and supporting all sales channels.
- Understand sales patterns and trends to support initiatives to drive customer loyalty and revenue growth, as well as owning and growing engagement via Social Media.
- Accountable for creating and delivering campaigns annual plan including targets that can be measured and reported on for success.
- Engage with key stakeholders internally and externally, champion and deliver new commercially-driven strategies, campaigns and relevant marketing.
- Define and manage campaigns and promotions for all regions, ensuring reporting shows performance of each campaign, create a positive ROI and value add to customer experience.
- Monitor and track all sales and performance from all e-marketing campaigns
- Report on activity at relevant meetings
- Define and manage Social Media, growing reach, engagement and sales.
- Support for sales analysis for internal, inter-company and customer use.
- Create, monitor and drive initiative campaigns including but not limited to crew targets to deliver business KPI's.
- Provide regular relevant and up to date promotional analysis, which determines promotion and pricing strategies
Your Work Experience:
- Experience in either commercial, marketing or analytical role, ideally incorporating a retail or supplier business. Open to agency side.
- Ability to deliver creative solutions backed by data
- Excellent customer service understanding, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail focused, throughout analysis and systems development
- Industry aware and understanding of macro and micro influencers
- Capable of identifying trends and acting on own initiative to identify root causes
- Ability to analyse and create relevant data to make commercial and financial business cases upon
- Speak one European language
- Excellent internally and externally
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage heavy workloads to a tight deadline
- Must be educated to degree level
- Full driving license
- Travel up to 25% of the time
This is a great role for someone who has 2-5 years marketing experience within a retail environment. Understanding the full Marketing Mix would be beneficial.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.