An emerging leader in providing advanced sustainable event production and management service has opened an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to part of their team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will manage and oversee the efficient functioning of the business development (Marketing) department by performing the following duties:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business (Leads).
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and/or international market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives).
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
To qualify for the Marketing Executive position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Ability to develop insights, market knowledge and marketing strategy
- Strong marketing competencies
- Excellent decision making, planning and organisational skills
- Creative and growth-focused
Give your career a boost with this excellent career opportunity that comes with a tax-free salary package and exceptional career growth potential. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.