Our client, a fast-growing multinational FMCG company is currently looking to hire a motivated and eager Marketing Manager to join their team based in Dubai, UAE. Your main role is to accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans, managing staff.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products;
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- Develop, implement, and manage all consumer-focused clubs across including online, print & internal contacts;
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads;
- Developing and managing all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions;
- Setting the media budget & write and deliver external PR related to product launches;
- Building consumer insights for the company's brands
- 7-10 years of proven marketing experience within the FMCG field.
- Hands-on experience on launching marketing campaigns, using marketing channels to create qualitative - quantitative value for the brand.
- In depth knowledge of Market Research methodology, consumer insight generation tools, brand health metrics, and levers to drive improvement;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong organizational, leadership, and management skills;
If you are a highly results-driven person, this is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your career and be part of a company that values their customers as well as their members. Please submit your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.