My client, an expanding high street fashion retailer is looking for an experienced marketing officer, to drive all online marketing and PR activity for the brand. This is a great opportunity for someone with retail marketing experience to make a real difference for a rapidly expanding company.
As Marketing Officer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the PR calendar and events, acting as a key link to all PR agencies.
- Oversee all social media updates
- Working closely with in house brand managers to plan and prioritise the promotional activity
- Assist with market research, and competitor tracking
To be considered for the position, you must possess:
- Strong experience in a similar marketing coordinating role for a fast paced retailer
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, including work, publisher and photoshop
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven track record of working towards multiple deadlines
- A passion for marketing and the retail industry
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and characteristics apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.