Learning & Development Manager
|Job Title||Learning & Development Manager|
|Salary||£65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||25 days ago|
Leading hospitality group looking to appoint a Learning and Development Manager to work closely alongside their talented leadership teams.
The position requires someone to -
To manage the end-to-end learning & development processes including:
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Delivering these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level
- Manage and oversee the development of your training team
- Management of the training budget
To be successful in this role you are likely to possess relevant retail / hospitality training and development exposure. Very strong retail and commercial awareness will be a successful attribute in this field. Your track record will demonstrate your strong leadership skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Top 2017 Trends for Commerce Marketers
IS SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE? In the world of commerce marketing, it’s imperative to be aware of developing trends to stay ahead of the competition, improve the customer journey and deliver solid returns with your campaigns. Download this research report to get more valuable...
Catalyst Europe 2017
Interested in accelerating your e-commerce success?Attend Catalyst Europe, an annual e-commerce event hosted by ChannelAdvisor, for the unique opportunity to hear insightful keynotes, connect with industry peers and stay informed about the future of e-commerce.Not yet convin...