Our client is an International Retail Brand and they are looking for a Merchandise Planning Director to join their dynamic team based in UAE.
As the Merchandise Planning Director, you will be responsible for:
- Being the marketplace expert and define clear merchandising objectives. Accountable for executing the global vision of retail experience
- Developing, managing and operationalising short- and long-term marketplace strategies crucial to success. Developing business plans, budgets, performance targets and policies
- Driving segmentation strategies within the channel to differentiate retail
- Optimising product plans across categories, review overall product plans in all dimensions in order to maximise brand impact, business and effectiveness of overall results
- Knowing the competition through the lens of the marketplace (flow of launches, pricing strategies, exclusivity, etc.)
- Ensuring overall merchandising results that establish seasonal product offerings that spread products and concepts over price-points to provide for best brand and fiscal results.
- Establishing strategic plans to sustain streams of business relative to key concepts and franchise models.
- Coaching staff, ensuring opportunities for staff development and overseeing decisions on hiring, disciplinary actions, performance management and recognition/rewards
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.