Expanding and progressive fashion retailer currently seeks an experienced Fashion Merchandiser to join their apparel and accessories team in their Head Office located near Manchester.
Reporting directly to the Senior merchandiser you will have a substantial impact on the growth and success of the department.
You will be accountable for:
- Building strong and effective relations with the buying and merchandise team.
- Controlling stock levels based on WSSI
- Recommending promotions and re buys
- Reviewing sales forecasts based on performance
- Daily management of junior members in the team.
- Managing OTB
You will possess all the knowledge and experience required for the above responsibilities however as an individual you will:
- Thrive to work in a fast paced, highly autonomous environment who promotes team work.
- Be highly confident when handling, interpreting and presenting data to senior management up to board level.
- Be used to analysing large volumes of skus
- Be an established retail merchandiser ideally with fashion experience
- Have the drive and passion to work in the fashion sector, whilst possessing a solid track record in retail merchandising (E-commerce experience is highly advantageous) with a full appreciation of the processes and demands involved.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £35k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q98261 We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.