This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store portfoloio.
If you're a Merchandiser looking for a new opportunity in a fun and creative environment, this could be the next move for you. You will be bas3ed at their Central London Head Office.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
Your primary role is to drive your department performance, and key responsibilities include:
- Controlling and managing the departmental OTB, ensuring it is kept in line with budget
- Managing the WSSI, and using key line information to manage open-to-buy
- Working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balance, trend led and commercial
- Produce reports on performance of product ranges, and ensuring strong communication with stores
- Leading and engaging your team, coaching their development
Necessary skills and experience for this role:
- Previous experience of working in a fashion merchandising function
- Strong organisation, planning and leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to liaise with other internal functions, and external suppliers, working positively to maximise availability
- Proven success in improving accuracy of allocation and replenishment to increase in-store availability
The successful candidate will currently be working in a fast-paced fashion environemnt. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q101797!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.