|Salary||£38000 - £52000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwide presence. They are seeking an analytically-driven Merchandiser to lead their growing homeware department.
Your primary role is to drive your department profitability, and key responsibilities include:
- Overall department performance - controlling and managing the departmental distribution and budget
- Ensure stock flow is in line with target and department strategy
- Using key line information to manage open-to-buy
- Strong knowledge of the market, understanding the customer and trends, and working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend led and commercial
- Produce reports on performance of product ranges, and ensuring strong communication with stores and other core departments - suppliers, buying, marketing etc.
- Leading a great team, coaching their development and engagement in departmental objectives
This brand is looking for someone with extensive retail experience, and the ability to lead an excellent robust team that challenge concerns, to deliver increased sales and growth. A competitive salary, bonus and benefits scheme are on offer.
If you're looking for a new Merchandising role with an established British retailer, and have the necessary experience, please apply quoting Q103003.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
WIRED Retail 2017
WIRED Retail 2017 brings brand, payments, supply chain and logistics executives together to discuss the innovations and trends impacting virtual – and bricks and mortar – commerce.Innovation will be king in the retail industry - and business leaders must now, more than ever, d...