A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful Merchandiser to join a leading fashion high street retailer. This is a great opportunity for an experience Merchandiser looking for a new challenge within a trend led, fast paced fashion environment.
As the Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team's resources and workload to drive the achievement of the business targets
- Controling and managing the departmental OTB to ensure is kept within budget
- Reforecasting sales for the season identifying mark downs and continuing lines.
- Working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend led and commercial.
- Producing reports on the performance of the product ranges and the department
- Ensuring your team maintains regular contact with stores to monitor performance of stock
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working experience in a similar role within the Merchandising function
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Team player with a keen eye for details
- Strong IT skills, must be proficient in data manipulation using Excel
Take a big career leap with this unique opportunity to join a company that values excellence and creativity. If you think that you have the right skills and experiences to qualify for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.