A leading retailer is currently recruiting for a Merchandiser to join their Footwear team.
As Merchandiser you will be responsible for working closely with the buying team to build a commercially viable range. You will be responsible for all aspects of planning and trading across the department and play an active role in driving and improving profits and department success.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the WSSI and managing OTB
- Reviewing and implementing mark-down strategy to reduce terminal stock
- Creation and management of range plans
- Effective trade reporting and analysis
- Ensuring that your team are responding efficiently and effectively to any delivery issues
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
To be considered you will have:
- Previous retail merchandising experience at Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser level from a leading retailer or brand on the UK high street ideally within footwear although candidates from
fashion/clothing who can display a passion for footwear may be considered.
- Excellent leadership skills and team management experience.
- Commercial awareness of current market trends
If you are an experienced Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser and want to work for a successful and growing retailer, apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.