This successful home textiles supplier is looking for a Merchandiser to join their head office team.
As Merchandiser you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the critical path, liaising with suppliers and factories, managing intake and ensuring shipping dates are adhered to. You will also assist with range planning and stock and sales forecasting.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising experience within retail or with a successful supplier, homewares experience is preferable but is not essential
- Stock and sales forecasting, analysis sales data
- Critical path management
- Liaising with suppliers and factories
- Strong Excel skills, including knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience of working with Far East factories would be advantageous
You will be:
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly numerate and analytical with advanced EXCEL skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business. You will receive full training with excellent opportunities for progression. Apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.