An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Planner for a Blue-chip, Omni-Channel retailer in their Home division.
In this role you will plan & coordinate range changes & manage the day-to-day trading to optimise sales whilst monitoring the stock availability.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through the team.
Your responsibilities include -
- Financial planning against budget
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Deliverance of the critical path
- The range cascade delivers sales, profit density and space optimisation targets
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
- Managing of 1 or more team members
You must have -
- An excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team
- An engaging communicator to influence and interact within a number of different business areas and levels of seniority
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Experience of WSSI
- Open to any fast-paced retail background in food, fashion or non-food!
- Being agile & entrepreneurial in the way you think and build strong relationship with your team and line manager.
This role will suit someone who would be interested in a role and company which will have the opportunity to progress and be involved in more strategic parts of the business. In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer and also have further benefits that include staff discount, subsidised benefits and free parking! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98527.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.