An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Planner for a Blue-chip, Omni-Channel retailer in their Home division.
This retail, is an establish business who is looking for someone with Merchandise Experience who will plan & coordinate range changes & manage the day-to-day trading to optimise sales whilst monitoring the stock availability within their home, dine & living categories.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through the team.
Your responsibilities include -
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Deliverance of the critical path
- The range cascade delivers sales, profit density and space optimisation targets
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- managing and leading an Assistant Merchandiser
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
To be successful -
- Merchandising experience within Non-Food, Home, Furniture or another like-for-like product category
- Engaging & a good communicator to influence and interact within a number of different business areas and levels of seniority
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Experience of WSSI
- Open to any fast-paced retail background in food, fashion or non-food!
This role will suit someone who would be interested in an initial 6 month contract with the potential of going permanent. In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98527A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.