Merchandising & Sales Support Manager
I am looking for commercially minded sales support managers for a wholesale supplier of building and lighting equipment.
Based in the South Wales or South West region, you will primarily be tasked with wholesale customer relations, training sales persons and maintaining sales support materials and POS throughout the South West of England.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- To support the development of the business in targeted wholesale branches
- Regular site visits across a large region (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Avon, Hampshire South Wales)
- Develop lasting relationships with branch staff, gaining market knowledge and looking for sales opportunities
- To develop and agree a regular call plan to ensure all branch locations are targeted on a frequent basis
- To provide product training and adequate sales support to existing customers and their branch staff
- Provide regular reports and feedback to the Sales Team on issues and opportunities
Your time will be spent on the road and will certainly require a high level of organisation and discipline in order to reach even the most remote client.
The ideal candidate will:
- Already have experience in a similar sales support or business development role
- Be motivated and disciplined enough to manage your diary and maintain a strong call pattern across the region
- Have knowledge of the builders merchant wholesale market
- Have passion for displaying products and influencing people
The basic salary for this position is between £18,000-£25,000 with good bonuses and benefits. You'll also be provided with a company vehicle with all travel expenses covered.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would interest you, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.