Merchandising Assistant - Manchester
My client, a premium fashion company is looking for a Merchandising admin assistant to join their amazing head office in Manchester! This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced environment and also be a part an established British retailer.
- Assisting the management team and making recommendations about changing market trends and identifying the most popular brands as well as
- Communicating effectively with the warehouse to ensure that the correct stock is picked and delivered quickly and successfully.
- Working alongside the stores to ensure that stock levels are well maintained including the seasonal and sale stock
- Creating product update sheets for the IT development team in accordance to price, category changes and sale items
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Great analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Excellent communicational and motivational skills
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new challenge please apply today quoting the reference Q101968!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.