For over four decades, this company has remained a major player and a top employer within the consumer goods industry. Due to the major success it currently enjoys, our client is currently seeking a candidate who will expertly manage its key modern trade clients for its dairy products.
As a Modern Trade manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor's local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Developing in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
Initiating & developing annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing team; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
- Playing a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5-7 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry preferably within the food & beverages sector
- FMCG Modern Trade experience is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
If you see yourself succeeding in this role, please submit your CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.