Multi-Site Manager- Heathrow- Luxury Jewellery
This luxury jewellery retailer is looking for an experienced luxury multi-site manager to manage 3 high profile stores in Heathrow Airport. This is an opportunity for a trend conscious, luxury driven manager with experience in premium fashion or luxury jewellery to develop their career with one of the world's most prestigious retailers.
In this position, your role will involve:
- Motivating your team to deliver sales targets and an impeccable standard of customer service
- Understanding your unique customer profile in order to lead creative strategies to drive your business
- Involvement with merchandising of the store in order to maximise on sales opportunities
- Ensuring the profitability of your store by promoting a solid shrinkage culture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven sales record with luxury watches /jewellery brands
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to fly to Europe for buying visits and training
- Experience of working in an airport environment with shift patterns
- Great time management skills
- Proven record in people management
Previous store manager or multi-site experience in a high turnover, luxury brand or similar is preferred.
Ideally you will speak more than one language.
You will demand impeccable standards from your team and demonstrate a real passion for high end jewellery by keeping up to date with the current trends.
In recognition for your hard work and dedication you can expect a salary of £35-40k with a 15% bonus awarded to strong performers. Delivering in this role will mean unparalleled career development and a chance to work in one of many UK locations and abroad.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.