This is a great opportunity for an Online Merchandiser to join an established British fashion retailer, based in their Lancashire Head Office. This is an exciting time to join this brand as it has had a lot of success, with ambitious growth plans ahead.
If you're an Assistant Merchandiser or Ecommerce Assistant looking for a step up, this could be the right challenge for you.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Accurate categorisation of all product setups and rankings online
- Maintain critical path for all sites, through accurate planning, changes and pricing
- Effectively prepare for and meet all deadlines for online launches, ensuring any issues are resolved before going live
- Review web-trading performance, have an understanding of web metrics such as conversion, and make recommendations for performance improvements
- Knowledge and understanding of the market and competitor activity
You will need to be a strong team player, making positive contributions and acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
This role is commutable from Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire and Manchester. You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to a great working environment, that has a strong brand heritage embedded within its culture.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q102413!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.