An exciting opportunity has come up for an Online Sales Executive to join a small growing business to business publication. You will be responsible for driving new business and for overall client satisfaction. The commercial focus of the role will cover all revenue sources:-
- Classified and Display online adverts.
- Advertorials and sponsored editorial content / features
- Database marketing campaigns.
- Job Board sales and recruitment advertising
- Face to face events - Round Tables, Conferences, Exhibitions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track sales activity, provide weekly detailed data analysis and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
- Be responsible for Planning, Budgeting and Strategy - analyse data, trends, and client performance and develop robust strategic plans for customers, quarterly regional sales plans and ensure long-term regional business plans are in place.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some experience with online/digital/display advertising in outbound sales.
- Knowledge of the online media business.
- Good sales experience and effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience of preparing pitches and making sales presentations.
- Comfortable with numbers and data which you can use to compellingly sell the online magazine and convert new clients into customers.
- In depth knowledge of advertising solutions and media landscape, both online and offline.
- Must be highly motivated, organised, target driven, tenacious team player with the will to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Ideally your experience with cover selling business to business advertising in a marketplace that is very consumer news focussed and relating strongly to national retail and product brands.
Give your career a boost and join the team. If you think you are qualified, send us your CV and have a blast with the rewarding salary package.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.