A Leading UK designer, manufacturer and retailer of fitted and free standing home furniture is seeking an Operations Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be tasked with implementing process and procedure from their head office base. A proven track record in leading projects and implementing change is essential.
The Purpose of the role is:
- To actively identify opportunities for development & improvement within the business & implement change
- To ensure objectives are focused towards delivering exceptional customer experience
- To work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to support effective implementation
The individual will be held responsible and accountable for:
- Implementing business change within the retail environment
- Supporting project delivery into retail teams
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure effective and lasting implementation
- Identifying and quantifying areas of opportunity for improvement within the business
- Ensuring outcomes are focused on one of more of the following; improve customer experience, simplify process for colleagues and reduce cost for Wren
- Play a key role in project teams by support with process design, analytics and implementing
- Delivering presentations to support across functional change
- Deliver clear and concise analysis to support root cause identification & to measure success
- Work closely with department heads & retail leaders to understand colleagues ways of working and our customers better
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Prince II / Lean Six Sigma or other project management qualification,
- good IT skills,
- Project management/implementation experience,
- 1-2 years retail experience,
- Degree Level Education
The successful candidate will be given an excellent salary + bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.