Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
|Job Title||Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||27 days ago|
Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will be leading a team of professionals to deliver a high standard of flight training.
As a Pilot Training Program Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Schedules all required training and proficiency checks;
- Directs and coordinates all flight training activities to include initial, transition, recurrent, upgrade and special training events;
- Responsible for assuring teams safe and efficient delivery of flight training;
- Ensure all training personnel instruct only from approved training curriculum;
- Validates content and ensures the quality of all ground and flight training programs and manuals for flight deck personnel;
- Conduct all instructor performance reviews for all permanent instructors;
- Ensure all instructors are kept up to date with changes to courseware and OEM materials;
- Establish regular communication with all training centers and manufacturers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Holds a professional pilot license;
- Proven excellent experience in an aviation business;
- Excellent knowledge of EASA and FAA Regulations;
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
Guide to Predictive Analytics in Retail
The retail industry has always been one that’s focused on data. But today, the best retailers are going one step further and gaining customers, profit, and market share by moving into the word of real-time predictive analytics. Stay ahead of the competition with the guide to...
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail will bring together 80 C-level & VPs/Directors of CX, Marketing and eCommerce from Fortune 500 retailers to meet, discuss and share best practice to improve the future of retail CX.Alongside cutting edge sessions, attendees will have...
Shoptalk Europe is the only large pan-European event for innovation in retail and ecommerce, and covers the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy. We fill a major industry gap by bringing together over 2,000 innovators, including 250+ world-class speakers, from all...