An iconic footwear and athletic brand company is currently looking to hire a Partnered Store Strategic Manager to join their team in Japan.
As the Partnered Store Strategic Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Report to the Sales & Retail Marketing Manager and the global retail leader's team: Sales & Retail Marketing Manager within global sales division.
- Will be responsible for building strategic planning and implementation planning for partnered store, which is concession/consignment or franchise partner.
- Will be attend as core member of global retail leaders group, participating in meetings & conference calls & supporting the delivery of the global partnered store expansion strategic plan.
- Provides direct support to the operations of the international franchise area developers by assisting them across region successfully.
- Duties include, but not limited to, operations binders, supporting new key store opening teams and travel, store supply orders, store on a pallet program and pre-opening conference calls, to name a few.
- Study global retail works and regional work.
- Build strategic expansion planning and build up team.
- Focus on emerging markets, such as SEA, Russia, China, Central America to implement
- Create following basis functions and systems to drive partnered store business globally:
· Fulfils role as primary organization contact for the franchisees operations team
· Monitors and provides assistance to ensure successful store opening activities
· Assists in the handling of all customer service issues for Franchisees
· Expedites special field requests that may include
· Marketing initiatives
· New product development initiatives
· Proposals for alternative distribution sources and supplies
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree - Retail, Business, or equivalent retail experience
- Senior years experience in retail, business, or equivalent retail experience
- Extensive background on understanding of retail business basics and partnered store business basis and related law
- Experience managing multi-unit operations internationally and/or numerous employees is strongly preferred
- Capable of speaking equally well about Business, Design or Tech.
- Strong leadership people management skills - leading & delegating responsibility as well as being hands-on
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Give your career a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.