A trend led womenswear fashion brand is looking for an immediately available pattern cutter to work in a dynamic team leading the creative direction of the brand.
As pattern cutter, your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating first pattern interpreted from a design brief or brought sample
- Making suitable amendments from fit comments
- Oversee and guide the sample machinist and cutter, prioritising their workload when needed
- Advise designer of suitable fabrics for styles from design briefs
To be considered for this role you must have extensive previous experience within the pattern cutting industry, preferably within womenswear, and can demonstrate the following:
- Advanced drawing/sketching/sewing skills with knowledge of various sewing make up methods
- Strong experience and knowledge of: set square, pattern master, tracing wheel etc.
- The ability to build strong networks within teams, with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work at pace
In reward for your heard work, you can expect an attractive base salary and unlimited opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.