This is a great opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a fast-paced retailer based in Central London.
Your primary role will be working within the HR function to efficiently prepare and maintain all aspects of payroll in the UK.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the company's payroll across their head office and 200 store portfolio
- Prepare monthly payroll, and reconcile any discrepancies
- Lead pension calculations, keeping up-to-date with legislative amendments
- Reporting into Head of HR
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- A track record of working in a similar role, ideally for a large UK retailer
- An ability to work at pace, and on your own initiative
- An accurate eye for detail
- Passion, and positive energy with the ability to build quick relationships with a large and senior team
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new challenge in your Payroll career. Please apply with your CV Q101969!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.