|Job Title||Payroll Officer|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their growing HR and payroll team. This is a great opportunity for an individual to continue carving their HR career.
As payroll officer, you will report straight to the payroll manager and be responsible for the effient running of the company's payroll across their head office and 200 store portfolio. Your main duties will be:
- Updating and maintaining all employee records, including starter and leaving information
- Acting as the first point of contact for all pay queries from employees and external agents
- Processing weekly time sheets, as well as all sickness, holiday and maternity information as needed
- Supporting the team with additional HR duties
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- A track record of working in a similar role, ideally for a large UK retailer
- An ability to work at pace, and on your own initiative
- An accurate eye for detail
- Passion, and positive energy with the ability to build quick relationships with a large and senior team
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and character, please reply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this position
How to avoid a 'Black Fail-Day’
Black Friday may have finished but that does not mean retailers can rest on their laurels. With Christmas a mere two weeks away, retailers will hope for a steady stream of visitors to their websites and a corresponding increase in sales. Early statistics from Black Friday pr...
Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE)
Free to attend, RBTE is the must visit event for retailers and hospitality organisations looking for the right tools, solutions and advice on how to best run their business. With over 350 exhibitors showcasing a range of solutions from cards and payments, ecommerce and multich...