We are currently looking for an experienced & dynamic Personal Assistant to General Manager.
As the Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and supporting the GM and other local management team member in the areas of administration.
- Attending and travelling to meetings when required to take minutes and create action points.
- Travel arrangements both domestic and international; full itineraries including flights, hotels, cars and security.
- Assisting with social events, dinner parties and special occasions.
- Full calendar and complex diary management.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma in Personal Assistant/Office Administration or equivalent.
- PA background (preferably 6 years' experience), working within a more creative and fast paced environment.
- Exceptionally organised with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). Preferably bilingual (English and Arabic).
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and has proactive work ethics.
- Strong MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.