A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and skilled Planner to join their high performing team in the Middle East.
- Analysis of business by door by account - recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Prepare variance analysis reports of stock and sales against budgeted figures; identify category growth opportunities to minimize down-trending business.
- Responsible for establishing, nurturing, and utilizing internal and external partners to drive the business.
- Coordinate with the store managers and distribution centre personnel and encourage inter-store transfer of stock to ensure goods are delivered on timely manner and to achieve store sales objectives across areas of responsibility.
- Facilitate ongoing communication with merchandising teams
- Forecast sales, margin and inventory turn by month, at a brand level and communicate business performance during weekly sales and monthly open to buy meetings
To be considered you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years' experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
- Good knowledge of ERP (Buying and Merchandising Systems)
- Deep knowledge of retail planning and retail math as well as a commitment to accuracy and detailed analytics
- Excellent spoken and written English language.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in using MS Outlook & MS Excel
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.