An exciting PPC Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading pure-play retailer with plans for growth. This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate digital expert with a track record of driving acquisition and contributing to increased returns ideally within online retail.
As PPC Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing and managing PPC and shopping campaign across all engines
- Cost effectively scaling PPC activity within budget
- Understanding of analytics and using this for decision making, including through to conversion
- Relentlessly looking to test and optimise PPC campaigns
- Collating and analysing relevant data to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance
- Reporting and presenting information to key stakeholders
- Managing and training PPC Executives
- Keep up to date with trends in search marketing and report on competitors
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who is:
- Forward thinking - stays at forefront of online PPC developments
- Inquisitive - researches, understands and delivers the latest best practices
- Commercial - identifying market opportunities
- Supportive - leading training sessions for acquisition
- Approachable - maintaining good relationships with external suppliers
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.