An exciting role has just come up for an PPC/ Affiliate Executive to join this fast paced High-Street business. The role is to assist the Ecommerce manager in ensuring that the search activity achieves its targets to work towards delivering the strategy of the department.
As a PPC/ Affiliate Executive, you will:
- PPC campaign management and optimisation, implementing strategies and tactics on weekly basis to improve performance. Hitting CPL, ROI and budget targets, ensuring monthly KPIs are achieved
- Building out PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords- then structuring and implementing these, analysing performance and reacting accordingly
- Writing, testing and improving PPC ad copy
- Keyword research and expansion
- Assist with planning and execution of affiliate activities and campaigns, developing new partnership opportunities and building affiliate relationships
- Regular communication with affiliates through newsletters, product updates & offers
- Keep up to date with paid search & affiliate best practices and industry research
Skills and experience needed:
- Ideal candidate will be from a Fashion business and have a minimum of 1 years' experience
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords
- Strong understanding of how other digital channels integrate with PPC & Affiliates
- High attention to detail and performance driven
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Commercial awareness and strong analytical/reporting skills
In return, you will have the benefits of a fun working environment and the opportunity to get stuck in and involved in other tasks.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.