An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking out for Pre-Sales Manager to lead the System Integrators (SI) to success.
Reporting to Divisional GM, Pre-Sales Manager is expected to handle the following responsibilities:
- Sales planning strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business
- Assigning and Evaluation of large SIs
- Close communication with sales department
- Creation of marketing concepts and preparation of presentations about the products with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Manage KPIs and other reports
- Interpretation and engagement on the customers and of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers' demands
- Carries on management that's in-line with the management's vision
- Degree in Engineering / Business Administration
- With at least 7 years' experience working within the same industry
- A background experience and strong key relationship with a principal/SI, contractor (preferably in education sector in Dubai and KSA) and thorough knowledge of tender project process
- Strong technical and commercial market acumen
- Effective management and communication skills
- Arabic Language knowledge is an advantage
The position will be based in Dubai. This offers an excellent opportunity to work with a very competitive electronics retailer. If you see yourself fit for the position discussed above, do not hesitate to apply!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.