Leading food business are looking for a commercial procurement professional to join them with the view to improving supplier relationships and reducing costs across the supplies and services categories.
Working as part of the supply chain team, you will be tasked with the end-to-end procurement and supply chain management for professional services, packaging, consumables, marketing and IT/telecoms. In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
· To ensure improving supplier delivery performance
· To undertake effective and timely price negotiation
· To ensure the agreement of, and compliance to, SLAs
· To prepare contracts and roll out to the field where necessary.
· P&L management
· The day to day management of supplier and field issues
· Input into NPD projects through to implementation stage
To be the successful candidate, you will be of graduate calibre or equivalent with extensive and proven purchasing experience within an FMCG environment. You must be of an analytical nature, and preferably have relevant category experience.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply below today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.